This Bike Journey will be breath taking with a lot of memories and serenity included.
On Day 1: We will assemble and ride out of Bangalore around 6 Am. After a small
briefing, we will leave at 6:15 Am Sharp. We will ride on the Four lane Mysore route
en route we will have our breakfast at Bidadi. After which we will head out on Four
lane roads all the way up to Mysore Ring road. We will be riding through a small
portion of Bandipur forest. In between we will have Lunch en route. Post Lunch we
will head straight to our location of stay. If anyone wants to roam around Wayanad, it
is at your own wish. We have our Dinner and call it a day.
On Day 2: we start from our Hotel after Breakfast and head out to explore Wayanad.
First we will visit Edakkal Caves, later we will visit Phantom Rock, We stop at
Karapuzha Dam for a longer break and have our Lunch here. Later we head to
Pookode Lake, after which we will visit Soochipara Waterfalls. After exploring
Wayanad have our Dinner and call it a day.
On Day 3: We have our Breakfast at the Venue and head straight back to the place we
started our Journey from. It is going to be fun travelling back to Bangalore as we have
rested enough and had more fun.
2999/- Per Person
Tour starts at 6 Am 13 th January 2018, Trident Renault, Silk Board and end on 15 th
January 2018 in the evening at Silk Board.
1. Breakfast on all riding days.
2. Stay on sharing basis in beautiful homestay
3. Experienced Ride Captain
4. Tea Enroute.
1. Lunch on all the days.
2. Other personnel consumption.
3. Any bike parts damaged or replaced will be borne by the biker.
4. Personnel riding gears.
5. Anything which is not mention in Inclusion
1. Kindly service your bike and keep it in perfect riding condition for the next
1000 Kms at least.
2. Wear proper riding gears. (Riding Jacket with Armours preferable else
protective thick jacket, Riding trousers preferred else Jeans is must, Full face
helmets compulsory, Ankle length boots preferred else shoes is must, gloves if
3. Kindly secure your bags to the respective vehicles using Bungee cords.
4. Carry light clothing, makes your travel lighter.
5. Carry complete rain gear, may be handy.
6. Carry all your vehicle documents.
7. Keep a spare key.
CANCELLATION & REFUND:
- If cancellations are made 30 days prior to the start date of the event, 100% of charges will be refunded.
- If cancellations are made within 15 days prior to the start date of the event, 50% of charges will be refunded.
- If cancellations are made within 7 days prior to the start date of the event, No refund will provided.
- In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be cancelled and in such cases we will try his best to provide an alternate feasible activity. However no refund will be provided for the same.
Refund amount will be processed within 2 business days